A preview for Fiat Ducato Camper
Fiat Ducato Camper cannot miss the first important date with motorhome shows: the 2017 edition of the show will begin at the end of August, in Düsseldorf. There is time to plan and book your visit. We will preview some of the novelties for you.
Fiat Ducato Camper cannot miss the industry’s most important international date, in Europe: the caravan salon Düsseldorf.
This year’s edition will take place from Saturday 26th August to Sunday 3rd September 2017, it will bring together the global world of motorhomes and, for the first time, visitors will be given an exclusive preview of all the key global RV commercial and technical innovations in the Salon’s 13 exhibition rooms.
The entire leisure and mobility industry is booming and continues to excite a large number of people. Freedom, independence, being close to nature and, especially, the desire to explore little-known regions and cities are the key ingredients that make this kind of holiday so exciting.
In Düsseldorf, this market is almost entirely mapped out and no other motor show offers visitors such a wide range of models, layouts, accessories, technical equipment and tourist destinations.
Out of a total 214,000 square metres of exhibition space, Fiat Ducato Camper will have its own area: here, all fans will be able to explore the top novelties. Fiat Ducato Camper has planned to have a busy trade show season, and here is a quick view calendar of the next events. Start planning your visits and come see us at the Fiat Ducato Camper stand, we will be waiting for you.
• ITALY, SALONE DEL CAMPER DI PARMA: 9 -17 September 2017 (Parma)
• FRANCE, SALON DES VÉHICULES DE LOISIRS LE BOURGET: 30/09 – 8/10 2017 (Seine-Saint-Denis)
• SWEDEN, ELMIA CARAVAN SHOW: 6-10 September 2017 (Elmia)
• NORWAY, CARAVAN FAIR: 14-17 September 2017 (Lillestrom)
• FINLAND, CARAVAN FAIR FINLAND: 15-17 September 2017 (Lahti)
• UNITED KINGDOM, MOTORHOME & CARAVAN SHOW: 17 – 22 October 2017 (Birmingham)
• BELGIUM, MOBICAR'17 SALON CARAVAN & MOTORHOME: 13-17 October 2017 (Brussels/ MOBICAR)